Friday, February 1, 2013

Growing Girl!

So I am trying my best at functioning day to day on little sleep. Most days I feel good despite my lack of sleep but some days are just plain BAD hahaha. From what I hear that feeling is pretty normal! I wouldn't trade my lack of sleep for anything, especially when I wake up to this beautiful face (although most of the time it doesn't look as content as this when I go flying out of bed and race across the house to a screaming baby).




However, with a full tummy, dry diaper, and few hugs and kisses this is the face we see most of the time. Each day brings something new and as you can tell from the picture Alexa is growing, growing, growing already. I will probably say this over and over again as the months pass by but isn't God amazing? To create something as complex as a human being...every hair on our head, every fingernail, all the tiny organs that know just what to do...it leaves me in awe!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13


No comments:

Post a Comment