Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's Almost Easter!

Where has the time gone? I wish I could say I actively participated in all of the Lenten activities this year but even remembering to fast on Fridays has been a challenge. With Alexa only being 2 1/2 months old, she has pretty much been the main focus (as I am sure she will continue to be for years to come). I have tried to make it a point to still read my daily devotionals but often get interrupted haha. Most of my time spent in prayer takes place while in bed or even the shower. We hope to attempt an outing to church together as a family very soon since Alexa now has her 2 month vaccinations under her belt. It looks like we will continue to stay busy as we will be traveling to spend some time with Alexa's birth family in a few weeks and are set to have her baptized in May! There are several birthdays and planned get togethers with family thrown in there as well. Sounds pretty hectic but I am looking forward to it all! Happy Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment