Monday, June 16, 2014

While I'm Waiting


This week I enter my third trimester of this pregnancy. I feel so blessed to have made it this far and never imagined this would be my life even 6 months ago. As I enter into this last leg of pregnancy many emotions come to the surface. I remember the pain and agony of our miscarriage and infertility treatments, the waiting throughout our adoption of Alexa, and the pure joy of holding our daughter for the first time. I forgot I had made this video about our adoption until the other day when sorting through documents on the computer. When we first decided to expand our family less than a year after marriage I had no idea the journey we would be taken on. We are so excited to be adding to our family again in a different way and know Alexa is going to make an awesome big sister. We love you baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment