Friday, August 15, 2014

Time flies!

Time flies! Sorry for my lack of updates. Next week I will already be full-term. Whoa! Like I said time flies. Sometimes it seems like it is going slow, especially as my belly continues to grow. While I am so thankful to have made it this far in my pregnancy I am ready for this baby to start thinking about coming to the outside. I am ready to be able to play with Alexa easier and chase her around the way she wants! A few weeks ago I was able to stop my injections. This has allowed me to sleep a bit better thank goodness. I am back to school/work now but only until September 5th. My due date of September 10th is fast approaching. We can't wait to meet this little girl in a few short weeks!

1 comment:

  1. God bless you and your family. What a testimony! I pray that your story will bless and encourage others.

    ReplyDelete