Thursday, May 16, 2013

Exhausted!

I'm exhausted! That was exactly what I was thinking when I finally came home this evening. Many people, most people, with and without children, feel this way often. I was so delighted to come across today's Girlfriend In God devotional. I can't get over how fitting it was for my exact feelings today. However, I really shouldn't be surprised. I know God works in amazing and awe-inspiring ways. While getting my haircut tonight, exhausted, hungry and really wanting my bed I saw a new friend I only met a week ago walk through the doors. Just a week ago I was praying for her. More specifically I was praying she would find a job. Come to find out 3 days after we met, 3 days after myself and several others began to pray for her, a job opportunity arose. Now, she is completing her first full week at her new job! AMAZING! I am pretty sure my jaw fell straight to the floor when I found out. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment