Friday, July 26, 2013

6 months! What a blessing!

Every day I see this cute little plaque hanging in my daughter's room. It was a gift from her birth family for her Baptism and every day I  think how true this statement is about this beautiful little girl who was brought into our lives through adoption. It is a wonderful reminder that many of our blessings come through our most difficult trials!





So quick warning...below you will see a few adorable pictures. I know I know I could write about something more interesting but since my daughter was adopted I feel I can boast a bit about how cute she is. After all, I really can't take any of the credit for her looks!! Last week we had her 6 month pictures taken (Thank you Heather!). 6 months! Where has the time gone! Alexa has truly been a JOY and a BLESSING!

 She is such a happy baby!

 Telling us how it is...her little personality is sure starting to show!

What a doll baby! Can't get over her blue eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Her smile is contagious and brightens my day. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She is adorable! Those photos are great! :)

    ReplyDelete