Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ah...summer!

Well I am officially done with my job at the hospital and will be starting at my new job in a few weeks! I am really looking forward to it but starting to get a little nervous as well. Last week we took a vacation to a small lake in Indiana called Lake Pleasant. Growing up my family often went on vacations near the water. We would go fishing, take numerous boat rides. tubing, water skiing, camp fires, etc. It was a very relaxing week overall except for the minor fact that my dad ended up in the hospital with pancreatitis. Thank you to all those who prayed for a quick recovery. He is already out of the hospital and doing much better. I will post again real soon but the little one is waking up from her nap so today I will leave you with our week in review via pictures...








Oh and someone recently turned 6 months too!! Check out her sitting skills!!





No comments:

Post a Comment