Friday, December 21, 2012

Helping Hands!

I know I posted last night and you are probably wondering what I am doing writing this post right now considering it's my birthday...I should be out celebrating right?

I had a quick phone call with D last night to confirm plans for this weekend and she told me a wonderful story about what some people are doing for the students at Sandy Hook Elementary. Please read here.

Not only did she share this with me she told me that she took paper and supplies to her daughter's preschool (per teacher okay) to create these hands for the class. It melted my heart. I knew from the moment I met her she was a wonderful person but to take this kind of time out of her extremely busy schedule made me realize even more the type of person she truly is.

The OT and COTA I work with chatted today about possibly doing this with our little patients as well. Spread the word, get involved and do something for the peace of mind of all the children at Sandy Hook.

2 comments:

  1. Christine thanks for sharing this...what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine thanks for sharing this...what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete