Thursday, December 20, 2012

LET IT SNOW!

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!! Yes, I am one of THOSE people. I LOVE snow but I think it is a must when you have a birthday in December. No, I don't really want a blizzard but a few flurries here and there are nice. A light dusting on the ground in the morning would do or a few inches to cover all the brown grass and tree branches would put a smile on my face. My birthday is tomorrow and I am pretty sure last year was the first year that I can remember that it did not snow on my birthday so I am looking forward to the white stuff tonight and tomorrow.

We have a busy weekend what with a few Christmas parties and visiting the expectant parents again. We are going to an appointment with them and really looking forward to spending some time with them. Less than 4 weeks until the baby is supposed to make her appearance. We continue to pray for a smooth journey through this process, for the expectant parents, their family, the health of the baby and for calm hearts throughout it all. We know God has been at work since the moment we made this decision and He will see us through to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment