Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope this post finds many of you anticipating the upcoming holiday on Thursday. I know I am looking forward to spending a day full of family, football and feasting. We had a wonderful Sunday with D & S, their daughters, my parents and Aaron's parents. Each time we get together with D & S my love for them grows. They are amazing individuals and so easy to talk to. It is impossible at this point anymore to not be attached to this situation and these people. They have welcomed us into their lives, their home, and their hearts. I hope they feel we have been doing the same. Conversation was great throughout our visit and I think we all got to know eachother a litle better. D has another appointment tomorrow. We will be praying for a growing baby girl and continued health for D. With the holidays coming up I don't think we will be getting together until D's 36th or 37th week (around the end of December) when she is due to have another ultrasound. This could all change pending upcoming appointments so we are being as flexible as possible. I think we would all like to see eachother one more time before the baby arrives so we will be trying our hardest to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment