Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes I am up early on Thanksgiving morning. Many of you probably enjoyed a few too many drinks last night (as seems to be the Wednesday before Thanksgiving tradition) and are still asleep. I on the otherhand was asleep very early last night. I have been sick the last few days, barely have a voice but am hanging in there. I am also very grateful that I do not have to work today so that I could sleep and rest my voice.

I wanted to post quickly today a link to another blog that I follow. The woman who writes and her husband are adopting a little boy from Russia (THIS WEEK!). They have such an awesome story and it truly sheds light on what thanksgiving should be...a time to praise our Lord for all our blessings no matter how great or small.

Enjoy!

Oh Look What God Has Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment