Friday, July 27, 2012

Pieced together with unconditional love!

I am not sure where to even begin. I don't feel like I have the words to express how grateful we are for the thoughfulness of so many of our friends and family. Tonight Aaron's brother, our sister in-law and their boys came over for what we thought was going to be a nice evening of grilling out. Of course we still got to eat some delicious food but we were also given an amazing gift that was pieced together to show just how much everyone is anticipating welcoming a new child into the family. Each piece of the quilt was sent in by a different person and put together so beautifully by Jamie. I am in awe! I want to cry and smile and jump for joy all at the same time. I can't wait to cuddle our child in this blanket and share the story of how it came about when they are old enough. It truly is a symbol of unconditional love and the many people waiting with open arms to welcome a new child into our family! If I wasn't sure before that adoption is our calling to parenthood I am now more than ever. A few days ago I was struggling to see that this was the plan God had for us. I prayed to God for some sort of sign that we are on the right path and a few short days later we are presented with such a touching gift I don't even know how to express my gratitude.




Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment