Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's a....

IT'S A...GIRL!!!! We got to be at the sonogram on Tuesday with the birthparents and it was amazing. I am so grateful to them for this experience. We never made it this far with our pregnancy (I miscarried 3 days before my 1st ultrasound) and the only ultrasounds I have had recently have been of my ovaries (not very exciting if you ask me). She was beautiful, moving around and even gave everyone a thumbs up. The birthparents wanted us to have the pictures (yet another gracious act) and we spent a wonderful 2 hours chatting with them over dinner. We can't wait to spend more time with them soon. They are so easy to talk to and such selfless individuals. Please continue to pray for a smooth process for everyone involved and a healthy baby GIRL in 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Christine and Aaron! How exciting!! As always, prayers for a healthy and safe pregnancy, baby, birth parents and parents (you!) will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! You'll be swimming in pink in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete